POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ice storms : Re: Ice storms Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:17:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ice storms
From: Alain
Date: 13 Dec 2007 12:11:52
Message: <476167d8$1@news.povray.org>
Gail Shaw nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/12/13 09:31:
> "Invisible" <voi### [at] devnull> wrote in message

> Nah. If the car had been parked in the open they may have refused my claim
> (cause the car's supposed to be kept under cover), but last time I checked,
> highways didn't have roofs

Since when is it mandatory to park your car under cover? In most of the world
it's just about impossible to park your car under any form of solid cover like
in a garage. When I lived in the suburbs, there were not a single garage in the
neibourhood, nor in the reibouring ones. In the city, over 95% of the car owners
can only park ther cars on the streets.

--
Alain
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean