19 Oct 2024 10:17:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Alain
Date: 13 Dec 2007 11:26:35
Message: <47615d3b$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/12/12 18:31:
> Mike Raiford <mra### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>> If someone is doing something they
>> genuinely think is helpful to others, how is it determined that it's a
>> ticket to heaven or hell?
>
> It's determined by who you ask help to.  Offering a chicken to Satan for him to
> "help" me is not helpful at all
>
>> For some reason I all the sudden have the urge to play the song "Highway
>> to hell" ... ;)
>
> just play "Stairway to Heaven" backwards...

Just play an "Ave Maria", any one, backward... Now, go on and play ANY gregorian
chants backward. If you can, dig out any old 75RPM record, done by machanical
recording, and play them backward. ALL would produce some sounds thah CAN be
interpreted as "Satanic messaged"!
The explanation: When you heard some giberish, and you can't class it as
"music", your brain just can't accept it as just gibberish and tend to organise
those sounds as actual words.

--
Alain
'The Computer made me do it.'