POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Twenty Questions : Re: Twenty Questions Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:18:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Twenty Questions
From: Darren New
Date: 13 Dec 2007 11:01:11
Message: <47615747$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> You just need to think of a question that will exactly split the
> remaining outcomes in half each time.

I think as long as there's *something* down either branch, you're OK. I
don't think it has to split things in half.

I did see one fun variant, where you start without having in mind
anything in particular, and the asker tries to guess what it is, and the
answerers each take a turn answering. The trick is that each answerer,
after hearing the previous questions and answers, has to come up with
something that matches the previous questions and answers.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     It's not feature creep if you put it