POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I guess Warp scared Invisible away... : Re: I guess Warp scared Invisible away... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:13:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I guess Warp scared Invisible away...
From: Invisible
Date: 13 Dec 2007 08:23:35
Message: <47613257$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Nikias wrote:

> "If he ran off with a girl, scratch that I'd be WORRIED, I'd be PROUD." :-P

Sadly, this is not the case. (The girl I was hoping for has simply
stopped speaking to me.)

>> Maybe they could be like Wilderness Cookies and have cocane in them?
>
> Hm... Of course, those eating the cookies would be thus turned quite
> easily... Still haven't resolved the problem of non-cooky-eating people.
> But you're remodelling the entire kitchen, you'll probably have room for
> some other tasteful meal...

But they're Wilderness Cookies! People will buy them even if they don't
intend to eat them, because they're so cute. ;-) [Or maybe from the
cocane fumes, if I keep them warm...]

> Well, I've warned everyone here by now. If they spread the word, your
> plan is mute, and you need to come up with something new. Sorry for all
> the work on the kitchen and stuff, but I can't just let you take over MY
> world... Eh... Ups. Did I say that out loud?  q>.<p

"See his eyes, they're bloodshot red, and bloodshot's what you're going
to be. It's not the fact that he's following you, it's that he's not
trying to hide it, that's what's bothering you..."

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/