POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I guess Warp scared Invisible away... : Re: I guess Warp scared Invisible away... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:12:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I guess Warp scared Invisible away...
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 13 Dec 2007 08:14:44
Message: <47613044@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> "Maybe he got a girl? No. Scratch that. Silly idea..." ;-)

Course, you JUST HAD to understand it the wrong way... Even though it
says what I meant right there in the original post, but here's a
rephrasing just to be 100% sure:
"If he ran off with a girl, scratch that I'd be WORRIED, I'd be PROUD." :-P

>> And after the kitchen is ready, you and you're mother will be baking
>> cookies to secretly convince everyone that you're both really GREAT
>> PEOPLE and it'd be the BEST FOR EVERYONE if you get World
>> Leadership... I get it. Cunning plan. Not sure if it's going to work.
>> Not everyone likes cookies...
>
> Maybe they could be like Wilderness Cookies and have cocane in them?

Hm... Of course, those eating the cookies would be thus turned quite
easily... Still haven't resolved the problem of non-cooky-eating people.
But you're remodelling the entire kitchen, you'll probably have room for
some other tasteful meal...

Well, I've warned everyone here by now. If they spread the word, your
plan is mute, and you need to come up with something new. Sorry for all
the work on the kitchen and stuff, but I can't just let you take over MY
world... Eh... Ups. Did I say that out loud?  q>.<p

Regards,
Tim

--
aka "Tim Nikias"