POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I guess Warp scared Invisible away... : Re: I guess Warp scared Invisible away... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:12:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I guess Warp scared Invisible away...
From: Invisible
Date: 13 Dec 2007 07:39:19
Message: <476127f7$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Nikias wrote:
> Orchid XP v7 wrote:
>> Um... I posted a message here less than 12 hours ago? (Sure, it was a
>> reply rather than a new thread, but it's there. Actually, it was a
>> reply to Warp, ironically...)
>
> See, that's what I meant talking about covert ops. I don't have that
> much time to sift through all the tons of off-topic posts and see if I
> can find yours. I checked the rather regular "New thread by Invisible"
> quota and found that you've gone silent.

Just don't have much time to go near the computer, that's all.

> I personally found Warp's phrasing a little harsh, but others already
> mentioned that they don't mind your posts, so I figured it covered. But
> then, no more posts from Invisible! So I got a little worried. (Yes, I
> didn't "just notice", I got a little worried, you're a sensitive guy).

Heh. A bunch of random Internet heads know that I'm a sensitive guy. Now
if I could convince some girls of this fact...

Interestingly, I usually *do* have time to read almost every single post
on this forum. And then get bored that there are no new posts popping
up. I should probably get a life or something...

>>> But I don't know. I'm just wondering where our mascot went. I'm
>>> worried that he ran off and hooked up with some girl that deserves
>>> and appreciates his wits... Err... No. Scratch that. If he's done
>>> that, I'm proud of him and not worried. :-)
>>
>> [not sure whether to be amused or insulted by this point]
>
> Be amused! Why should that be an insult? I'm wishing that you'd rather
> ran off with a girl instead of being sulky about something, or worse,
> that something bad happened to you. That's not an insult, is it?

"Maybe he got a girl? No. Scratch that. Silly idea..." ;-)

>>> So, Orchid, what have you been up to? Scheming to take over the
>>> world? Or did Pinky mess it up again?
>>
>> My mother is rebuilding our kitchen.
>
> And after the kitchen is ready, you and you're mother will be baking
> cookies to secretly convince everyone that you're both really GREAT
> PEOPLE and it'd be the BEST FOR EVERYONE if you get World Leadership...
> I get it. Cunning plan. Not sure if it's going to work. Not everyone
> likes cookies...

Maybe they could be like Wilderness Cookies and have cocane in them?