POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ice storms : Ice storms Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:17:00 EDT (-0400)
  Ice storms
From: Leroy
Date: 12 Dec 2007 23:50:05
Message: <4760B9A4.6090604@joplin.com>
If you haven't heard. Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and even a little of
Arkansas got hit with a big ice storm. I just got my power back on after
two days. I live in Missouri in the middle of the woods. You should have
seen and heard all those trees limbs breaking. It was amazing!
  While surveying the fallen limbs around my house I thought that I
heard someone coming down my drive way.(It's a quarter of a mile long)
But no!
It was trees.
  Luckly we had only a few limbs hit the house. The chicken coop
servived. None of the cars got damage. And we already had a electric
genertor, just had to plug it in.