POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Your favorite Age of Myst? : Re: Your favorite Age of Myst? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:10:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Your favorite Age of Myst?
From: Darren New
Date: 12 Dec 2007 16:55:17
Message: <476058c5$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> I'll have to find myself a copy, after I see if it runs under WINE. :-)

I'd send you a copy of mine for evaluation purposes, but it's copy
protected. If you want to try it out and you want to (say) download a CD
crack, I can send you (say) the first two of four disks, and you can see
if it runs under your system. Then you can track down a legal copy if it
works for you. (I don't think there's a demo out.)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     It's not feature creep if you put it