19 Oct 2024 02:21:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Darren New
Date: 12 Dec 2007 14:49:28
Message: <47603b48$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> Besides, non-believers will say miracles such as healing due to prayer are
> actually a matter of chance,

Only when it's not miraculous. That's kind of the definition of
miraculous, you see. If praying results in the same number of healings
as not praying (which it does when you actually take the time to count),
then yeah, they're a matter of chance.

Now, show me legs growing back on an amputee due to prayer, and I'll be
convinced.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     It's not feature creep if you put it