19 Oct 2024 00:29:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 12 Dec 2007 13:04:37
Message: <476022b5$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
>>> "The road to hell is paved with good intentions"
>> Yours too?
>
> yes, sure asking to God for one's well-being shows just about as much good
> intentions as one offering a chicken to Satan for obscure purposes.  The only
> difference is Who you're asking for.  The road to Heaven is paved with good
> intentions as well.

Wow. I haven't been paying much attention to this thread. Juicy little
bit of arguing and squabbling going on here.

You can't have it both ways can you? If someone is doing something they
genuinely think is helpful to others, how is it determined that it's a
ticket to heaven or hell? Is it as arbitrary as if they do things your
way, you go to heaven, if they do things some other way, it's straight
to hell. Or are you one of those who believe the only path to heaven is
to be "saved" regardless of what you do while you're on earth?

For some reason I all the sudden have the urge to play the song "Highway
to hell" ... ;)