18 Oct 2024 20:43:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Alain
Date: 12 Dec 2007 09:43:30
Message: <475ff392$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/12/12 06:47:
> Alain <ele### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
>> I'm not an atheist, but I don't beleive that there is a "God".
>
> search for the meaning of the prefix "a" and root "theo"
>
>> There are still traces from all Roman census. Aparently, Jesus don't figure in
>> those census...
>
> there are *traces* of it?  and Jesus, who was born hidden from the Empire,
> doesn't figure in them?  alright...
>
>>> though I find it funny you don't mention the James Cameron documentary about
>>> Jesus tomb...
>> It should be noted that the name "Jesus" was a prety common one in that time.
>
> yes, as the other names that appear in the documentary, found in the same family
> tomb.  See the statistics section of the documentary...

If you concider that the first writings about Jesus life where writen AT LEAST
50 years after his passing.
If you consider that there are absolutely no records about Jesus exept in the bible.
You have the right to think that the "Jesus" from the bible may only be a
fictuous character... And that the whole of the new testament may be somewhat
like a modern novel, maybe inspired by some real events.

--
Alain
You know you've been raytracing too long when you look at waterfalls, dust,