POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Now here's a good waste of time : Re: Now here's a good waste of time Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:18:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Now here's a good waste of time
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 12 Dec 2007 02:37:53
Message: <475f8fd1$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 21:53:42 -0800, stbenge wrote:

> Poll: What do you like more?
> a) hard science fiction
> b) fantastical sci-fi
> c) space operas

Depends on my mood - some days, I like Asimov, some days, Heinlein, some
days Aliens.

I'm preferential to well-written works over all others.  I read a little
bit of L. Ron Hubbard's "Mission Earth" series, and absolutely hated it.
After the second book, it seemed like I was reading the same story over
and over.  I gave up after about book 4 IIRC (it's been 25 years).

Jim