18 Oct 2024 16:23:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 12 Dec 2007 01:45:44
Message: <475f8398$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 13:35:09 -0500, nemesis wrote:

> I can't steal an HDTV and PS3 from store by God's law.  Neither can Jim,
> by men's law.  so much for free will, will to do anything that comes to
> our sinful minds...

Wrong, we both have the ability to do that.  But part of free will is
living with the consequences of our actions.

By your rules, you've broken one of God's commandments, and as such will
spend an eternity in pain and torture.

Me, I'd go to court, get a fine, maybe serve probation for a first
offense.

You don't really seem to grasp what "free will" is very well.

Jim