18 Oct 2024 14:18:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Darren New
Date: 11 Dec 2007 21:56:02
Message: <475f4dc2$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
>> Or are you telling me that starving babies in Africa isn't a bad thing?
>> Cancer is really good in disguise? Lynching blacks is really *good* for
>> them?
>
> These are human tragedies.  Shit happens.

So, God allows this evil to happen. OK. That was one of the
possibilities: God can prevent evil, but doesn't.

> Maybe God has other plans for these people.

Burning forever in eternal unbaptized unsaved torment, last I heard.

>> So the original bit still stands - either God *can't* stop the evil, or
>> he *decides* not to stop the evil.
>
> yin-yang.  One cannot exist without the other.

OK. Then God *can't* stop the evil. Fair enough.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     It's not feature creep if you put it