18 Oct 2024 14:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Darren New
Date: 11 Dec 2007 21:53:45
Message: <475f4d39@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook wrote:
> But Loki, Bacchus, and Pan aren't 'Satan'.

Well, I guess you don't see the similarities there. Given that Loki, for
example, came about the same way as Satan did, and did the same stuff
that Satan did, including bringing fire to humanity...

How come when I worship Pele, I'm really worshiping God, but when I
worship Loki, I'm not really worshiping Satan?

> To me, "God" is the sum total of reality which,

So God and Universe mean the same thing? Why confuse things like that?

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     It's not feature creep if you put it