POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Comfort level with wailing babies: is it cultural? : **** McDonalds (was Re: Comfort level with wailing babies: is it cultural?) Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:11:17 EDT (-0400)
  **** McDonalds (was Re: Comfort level with wailing babies: is it cultural?)
From: Ross
Date: 11 Dec 2007 15:07:31
Message: <475eee03$1@news.povray.org>
"Jim Henderson" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message
> On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 10:24:07 -0800, Darren New wrote:
>
>> Incidentally, in the US, it's often cheaper to eat out at an inexpensive
>> restaurant (like pizza of McD) than to buy fresh food to prepare at
>> home. That's why poor people get fat here.
>
> I don't know about cheaper, but easier it certainly is.  Especially with
> a bunch of kids that need to be fed.

Cheaper. Subsidized corn makes up the most used ingredient in everything on
the menu at a place like McDonalds. From the filler in the meat (and what do
they feed the meet factories? corn... they feed corn to an animal that is
specialized to eat grassy greens. wtf), to the breading around the meat, the
buns, french fries (what potatos?), beverage and salad dressing.