POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : additive transparency for image_maps? : Re: additive transparency for image_maps? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 14:45:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: additive transparency for image_maps?
From: stbenge
Date: 11 Dec 2007 00:03:08
Message: <475e1a0c@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.newusers/message/%3Cweb.475c9ab7fb428a642ae8612c0%40news.povray.org%3E/#%3Cweb.475c9ab7fb
> 428a642ae8612c0%40news.povray.org%3E
> You can always weight the colour and/or functions to be greater than 1.

The current version of the file already uses an image_map made into a
function. I've tried manipulating it every way I could think of, all to
no avail. Dark auras still appear. Maybe I'll reach some sort of
conclusion if I think about this more.

Sam