POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : additive transparency for image_maps? : additive transparency for image_maps? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 14:03:37 EDT (-0400)
  additive transparency for image_maps?
From: stbenge
Date: 10 Dec 2007 20:44:27
Message: <475deb7b$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to achieve additive transparency
for images? I'd like to update my 'luminous bloom' file, since the
current version tends to bleed dark colors as well as light ones.

A media box works, but it is much too slow. I wish there was an
'addition' pigment to complement the average pigment.

Sam