POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Speaking of religion and books... : Speaking of religion and books... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:16:25 EDT (-0400)
  Speaking of religion and books...
From: Darren New
Date: 10 Dec 2007 13:39:37
Message: <475d87e9$1@news.povray.org>
There's a delightful story by Holly Lisle
<http://www.amazon.com/Sympathy-Devil-Holly-Lisle/dp/0671877038/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1197311524&sr=8-2>

It was the best portrayal of a kind and loving God I've seen in quite
some time. And very funny in many ways. And not, I don't think,
especially irreverent. I've read it several times and find it delightful
every time.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     It's not feature creep if you put it