17 Oct 2024 23:15:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Darren New
Date: 10 Dec 2007 13:08:13
Message: <475d808d$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> no, I don't understand how wishing for one's well-being is the same as cursing
> them.  You don't need to believe in what I believe to benefit from best wishes.

Yeah, actually, you kinda do. But that's OK.

> I can understand it, though, in the light of we living in a fucked up, imoral
> world.  People without directions in their lifes tend to see everything as gray
> rather than black and white.  it's all the same for them, so not surprising at
> all...

Whereas you, so enlightened over those poor stupid ignorant atheists,
you will intervene on behalf of them with the universe, in order to save
them from their poor useless hopeless immoral and directionless lives.

Thanks so much for that. :-)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     It's not feature creep if you put it