17 Oct 2024 14:25:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 9 Dec 2007 18:35:45
Message: <475c7bd1$1@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 18:22:20 -0500, nemesis wrote:

>> Thanks, but no thanks - you're free to believe what you believe, leave
>> me free to believe what I believe.  It's not your job to "save" me.
>
> I can't "save" you.  Just ask for it.

Well, like I said, it's not necessary.  I appreciate your concern, but
I'm also certain that if I have a soul, it's well and truly taken care of
already. :-)

>> If there is a God, then he understands what I'm about, and he will
>> forgive me for living as he intended - with free will.
>
> free will?!  Do you live in a palace?  Do you have several women?  Do
> you have a PS3, a home theather with 42' HDTV and Dolby Digital?  Do you
> kill your boss when you're fed up?  neither do I...

I have the things that I need in order to be happy, and I control my own
destiny.  That's not about where you live or the stuff you have.  I am
free to make my own decisions, and I am also free to live with the
consequences of those decisions.

Jim