17 Oct 2024 14:25:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: andrel
Date: 9 Dec 2007 18:56:22
Message: <475C80A8.4010604@hotmail.com>
nemesis wrote:
>> Thanks, but no thanks - you're free to believe what you believe, leave me
>> free to believe what I believe.  It's not your job to "save" me.
>
> I can't "save" you.  Just ask for it.
>
>> If there is a God, then he understands what I'm about, and he will
>> forgive me for living as he intended - with free will.
>
> free will?!  Do you live in a palace?  Do you have several women?  Do you have a
> PS3, a home theather with 42' HDTV and Dolby Digital?  Do you kill your boss
> when you're fed up?  neither do I...
nor me, and I don't even believe in free will

Apart from that, I have two problems with the several women.
First you don't know for sure that Jim is completely heterosexual,
second these women (and his boss) might have free will too (assuming
such a thing exists ;) ). This might be perceived as slightly sexist.