POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : SurPRISE! :-} : Re: SurPRISE! :-} Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:16:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SurPRISE! :-}
From: Warp
Date: 7 Dec 2007 15:04:04
Message: <4759a733@news.povray.org>
> Interesting that nobody complained about Gail's post, which is almost
> exactly the same thing...

  It's not so much about the contents of the posts, but about their amount.

  If someone posts here about something funny that happened to him, that's
interesting and enjoyable to read. However, if someone makes 250 posts here
about 200 funny things that have happened to him in a relatively short period
of time, that starts slowly become a bit old...

  As I have said, that's what blogs were invented for. :)

  With this I'm not saying you should stop posting. I'm just saying that
perhaps you are overwhelming your audience. Too much too often can become
boring.

--
                                                          - Warp