POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why??? : Re: Why??? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:12:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why???
From: scott
Date: 7 Dec 2007 08:06:55
Message: <4759456f$1@news.povray.org>
> Mmm... clearly I'm not as much of a butthole as the people you get to work
> with. :-}

Maybe you would be if you'd already ordered 10 new servers and announced to
the entire company that the new system will be up and working by date X, and
everyone is planning their own work based on your date, and if you don't get
those servers running you will be responsible for your company losing a lot
of money... And if you have no other options on where to put the servers,
you're going to be on my back to make them go in that room whatever it
takes...

And here's what happens when you mess with stuff:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyatt_Regency_walkway_collapse