POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Also... why? : Re: Also... why? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:20:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Also... why?
From: scott
Date: 7 Dec 2007 08:00:25
Message: <475943e9@news.povray.org>
> Well I only noticed it yesterday. Happened after I moved the machine from
> one room to another.

Are you looking at it from the same angle as before?  Often when it starts
to screw up it is only visible from certain angles and gradually gets
worse...

If it only started happening after the move, then I'd at least open it up
and try reseating any connectors, worth a try and nothing to lose - apart
from maybe microwaving your hand in the process ;-)