17 Oct 2024 04:17:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Darren New
Date: 6 Dec 2007 23:31:57
Message: <4758ccbd$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> But as I wrote to Nemesis, surely God could've/would've forseen that need
> and written them clearly enough that such a clarification wouldn't be
> necessary, no?

Not necessarily. Peoples' ability to understand may change over time. So
maybe it only needed clarification in modern times, not in Moses' time.

On the other hand, I'm not sure how you get clarification of what JHVH
did in the garden of eden, given as I said the context was the only two
people in the whole world. Either God's lying, or he doesn't understand
the context of the two people he himself created.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     It's not feature creep if you put it