17 Oct 2024 04:15:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Darren New
Date: 6 Dec 2007 18:05:53
Message: <47588051$1@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:
> It was both enlightening,

My epiphany happened in university, with that roommate I spoke of,
realizing thru careful questioning that in matters of faith, modus
ponens just doesn't hold.  It took me about 45 minutes of questioning.

"So you believe A?"
   "Yes"
"And you believe that A always leads to B?"
   "Yes"
"And that when A always leads to B, and A happens, then B
       inevitably happens?"
   "Sure."
"And you said you believe A?"
    "Yep."