16 Oct 2024 18:20:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Warp
Date: 5 Dec 2007 09:09:04
Message: <4756b100@news.povray.org>
> Joel Yliluoma wrote:
> > Saying that he is malevolent because of that is just ignorant,
> > and neglects the possibility that God's reasoning can be
> > something no human can even comprehend.

> Sorry. We've eaten of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. The only
> difference between us and God is that we haven't eaten from the Tree of
> Eternal Life.

  This gives us the same reasoning powers as God has. Right.

  I have to say, you usually act all scientifical and logical, but it seems
that when your motivation is to attack religion, you put logical thinking
to the side and use whatever convoluted argument you can come up with (or
which you have read somewhere) regardless of how logical or relevant it is,
just for the sake of argument.

  Of course I'm not surprised. The vast majority of people who otherwise
are logical and rational become irrationally fanatic when the topic is
religion.

--
                                                          - Warp