16 Oct 2024 18:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Darren New
Date: 5 Dec 2007 02:40:00
Message: <475655d0$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> I know my faith isn't blind.  It's based on personal subjective spiritual
> experience about my surroundings.

I, personally, have no problem with faith based on this sort of thing.
If God spoke to you personally, that's cool with me. But don't try to
convince me that because God spoke to you, I should follow your rules,
is all. :-)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     It's not feature creep if you put it