16 Oct 2024 14:44:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 4 Dec 2007 17:47:16
Message: <4755d8f4$1@news.povray.org>
By definition (I use the OED 2e for my definition here), Ethics is the
science of Morals - also defined as "the moral principles by which a
person is guided" or "The rules of conduct recognized in certain
associations or departments of human life".

Within that definition, I'd say Patrick hit it on the head as to what it
is.

FWIW.

Jim