POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : povray rendering in the news. : Re: povray rendering in the news. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:21:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray rendering in the news.
From: Warp
Date: 4 Dec 2007 08:55:52
Message: <47555c67@news.povray.org>
gregjohn <pte### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2007/11/30/first-inqpressions-intel-45nm

  Does the povray standard benchmark really take less than 1 minute to
render in the most modern processors? That's quite fast.

  In my computer it takes something a half an hour. (Although I think
I haven't tested with the latest version of the benchmark, though. I think
there are at least some changes with the media clouds?)

--
                                                          - Warp