POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : User-friendly software : Re: User-friendly software Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:18:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: User-friendly software
From: John VanSickle
Date: 3 Dec 2007 19:45:20
Message: <4754a320$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> I was asked a simple question. One of our project managers has broken
> her shoulder. (Something to do with a horseracing accident...) So our
> lab manager wanted to be able to access her mailbox.

Reset the password, have an admin change it to something only the admin
knows, have the same admin log in to her account and review the mails
with the lab manager, and then forward to the lab manager everything
that he needs to see.

And hope the project manager didn't have personal mail in there.

Regards,
John