POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Auto-skipping in WinXP? : Re: Auto-skipping in WinXP? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:13:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Auto-skipping in WinXP?
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 3 Dec 2007 12:45:44
Message: <475440c8$1@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 16:43:52 -0800, Darren New wrote:

> I'm
> saying that huge bunches of Linux stuff is not user friendly in a
> variety of ways that anyone being *paid* to do the stuff would have
> fixed long before releasing it.

I don't know that I'd agree with that.  First, is there a bug in
bugzilla.novell.com about this issue?

Lots of seemingly simple things get overlooked in test cases for QA - no
matter what software vendor it is.  If the test plan doesn't have pasted
text in it, but just entered text to see if it works, then I could see
that being non-working.

Jim