POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Auto-skipping in WinXP? : Re: Auto-skipping in WinXP? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:18:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Auto-skipping in WinXP?
From: Warp
Date: 3 Dec 2007 00:20:22
Message: <47539216@news.povray.org>
> Or fix it yourself. It's open source after all. :)

  While this sounds far-fetched to most, it sometimes is actually very
true.

  For example, years ago, when mplayer was still in its infancy, I had
problems with video playback in a Sun Sparc machine: The red and blue
channels were swapped together. Something to do with a Sparc being
high-endian. Well, I took the source, searched for the place where the
pixels are written, and switched the red and blue channels. It worked.

--
                                                          - Warp