POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : You guys (and gals) should be a MoMA : You guys (and gals) should be a MoMA Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:20:55 EDT (-0400)
  You guys (and gals) should be a MoMA
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 2 Dec 2007 21:50:42
Message: <47536f02@news.povray.org>
I went to MOMA today.  Pretty cool.  So many times I said, "I could do
that."

I had seen 3D animation there before in terms of an architectural rendering
in the Architecture wing.  Today for the first time I saw an actual 3D
animation for animation's sake: something that was like bubbles in blue
oil.  I bet 1/3 of you could do something as nice with a weeks' work.

I wonder how you get in?