POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A painful mystery : Re: A painful mystery Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:19:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A painful mystery
From: Tim Attwood
Date: 1 Dec 2007 14:59:19
Message: <4751bd17$1@news.povray.org>
> Several questions immediately spring to mind:
>
> 1. Why the hell was my neck stiff in the first place?
>
> 2. Why has my shoulder suddenly started hurting when it was getting better
> before?
>
> 3. Why does moving parts of my body unrelated to my shoulder make my
> shoulder hurt?
>
> 4. How can I find a position where my shoulder stops hurting?
>
> 5. What can I do to make it heal faster?

You should probably check your temperature and take some asprin.
There's any number of nasty bugs that can cause shoulder
and neck pain, but most of them have fever involved.

Other than that it probably is just a pinched nerve, but could
easily be something nasty anyways, like a minor heart attack.
(blood clotting).  Don't be shy about going to the doctor.