POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Almost head hunted : Re: Almost head hunted Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:21:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Almost head hunted
From: Rune
Date: 29 Nov 2007 14:13:59
Message: <474f0f77$1@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" wrote:
> Nice one Rune! I hope that things work out for you.

Thank you. :)

> Will your degree be a Master of Science or M$? :)

No, actually not. It will be a Master of Information Studies and Multimedia
with specialization in Games Programming. I did study computer science for
one year before I decided it wasn't for me, and begun at information studies
instead. Basically, the approach to programming in my education is less
hardcore than in computer science, while being more cross discipline
oriented instead. More info on the path I took here:
http://runevision.com/welcome/aboutme/#29

Rune
--
http://runevision.com