POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Almost head hunted : Re: Almost head hunted Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:20:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Almost head hunted
From: St
Date: 28 Nov 2007 19:32:44
Message: <474e08ac$1@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <aut### [at] runevisioncom> wrote in message

     Hey Rune, well done! Nice feeling, eh?  ;)

> The plan is that I implement inverse kinematics (and a walking system, I
> hope) in their engine instead of in the open source Ogre engine. Since
> this gives me a chance to get a foot in the industry, this is very
> exciting. Besides that, making advanced technology that is very easy for
> others to use is very attractive to me, which I couldn't have done to
> nearly the same extend with Ogre.

    Hmm, I didn't do the download thing, but I can tell from the images that
the editor is 'very' similar to SandBox2 from Crytek apart from the
graphics.

     How come they haven't implemented IK yet? Or, they have, but they want
you to improve it?

> I'm going to visit them at their offices in Copenhagen on Monday. It's a
> four hour ride which they offered to pay first thing in the mail they
> wrote. I've never thought of myself as very good at networking, so this
> sudden interest is all very new. :D I hope it goes well.

      Yes, good luck Rune!  :)

      And as for the networking thing, the only thing I can say is to listen
to them carefully as I'm sure you already know.

      ~Steve~