POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : bluray and pixar : Re: bluray and pixar Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:16:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bluray and pixar
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 26 Nov 2007 15:30:26
Message: <474b2ce2@news.povray.org>
"Phil Cook" <phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote in message
> So do you think the console is considered expensive in SA from a native's
> perspective.

Fairly expensive. It's not something that a large percentage of the
population can afford. It's certainly something that needs to be budgeted
for.

The Wii console is around R3000. The XBox 360 is a bit more I think. I've
seen it for R3500

To put in perspective.

Most paperback novels are around R100
A movie is R15-R40, depending where and when
Supper out at a good restaurant for 2 will usually cost between R250 and
R500, depending on the location.
My grocery bill for a month (for me and two cats) usually comes to around
R1000-R1500.
My bond repayments (morgage, if you call it that) on a 2 bedroom flat are
around R6500 a month