POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : bluray and pixar : Re: bluray and pixar Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bluray and pixar
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 26 Nov 2007 06:04:30
Message: <474aa83e@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

for long swathes of time.

> something. ;-)
It's usually 50-50 in that price range, I find. Mind you, one man's
Mozart is another man's Cheeky Girls...

likely to be popular you're better off waiting 3 months and getting it

now. I can't believe people don't have the patience to save themselves a
tenner... Having said that, this seems to apply only to popular titles
with wildly fluctuating stocks. Rarer titles can be expensive. I
recently bought The Abyss (special edition). I was watching the price on

fiver. Eventually I got it second-hand. For a fiver ;-)