POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's Word again : Yet more problems Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:10:45 EDT (-0400)
  Yet more problems
From: Invisible
Date: 22 Nov 2007 10:19:11
Message: <47459def$1@news.povray.org>
Well, I spent ages editing my Normal template to give me just the
formatting I want. But then I tried to go edit another document, and
every time I touch anything, the formatting just goes crazy. Stuff like
I ask for a bullet list and I get a level 3 heading. (WTF?) And all the
margins and alignments are all over the place and... basically the more
I touch the document, the more screwed up it gets. It just randomly
changes formatting on me.

Damn, I am *so* glad that using Word isn't my major job function! >_<