POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Alcohol. : Re: Alcohol. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:14:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alcohol.
From: Brian Elliott
Date: 21 Nov 2007 05:25:51
Message: <474407af$1@news.povray.org>
"Jim Henderson" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message
> On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 19:34:19 +1000, Brian Elliott wrote:
>>
>> I haven't tried that one before.
>
> After the second time I got so drunk I was sick, I decided that was the
> best option for me.

That has never happened to me, because...

> I limit myself to one or two drinks when going out somewhere, but rarely
> drink at home any more.  Occasionally G&T, Margarita, or glass of wine,
> and the very occasional beer.
>
> Probably all told I have a couple of drinks a month unless I'm traveling
> for work - then if I'm eating out, I'll have something with dinner.

That's basically all I do, except replace the G&T with V&T.  I drink it
soley for taste, not effect.  I make Margarita Sours for Woman, but it's not
very often now.  You can keep Tequila and Cointreau in the freezer and
because of their high Alc. content, they don't freeze, even at -15 C, though
there'll be a rime of ice on the outside of the bottle.
  :-)

And of course you knew my other post was a joke and you merely felt like
sharing.
  :-)