POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : More poor planning : Re: More poor planning Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:12:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More poor planning
From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 20 Nov 2007 13:21:53
Message: <474325c1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> better write the script as you are running a pre-test test.

QA would go balistic... heh.

Mind you, it seems that over at HQ, they design and develop- wait, do
they? Oh well, anyway, they develop the software, get some people to try
it for a few months, check it does what they want, and *then* write a
set of user requirements that exactly match the product they developed.

In other words, all their fancy high-end policy documents about
"validation will encompass the entire product development lifecycle from
initial requirements gathering through implementation to eventual
retirement" is a complete fabrication.

If anyone in my class at uni did that, they got their work rejected. If
the UK did that with something we developed, there would be an outcry.
But for HQ, it's perfectly OK to completely disregard their own rules
whenever it's not convinient to follow them any more.

These people make me sick...