POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : More skies (animation) : Re: More skies (animation) Server Time
28 Sep 2024 07:36:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More skies (animation)
From: Arttu Voutilainen
Date: 19 Nov 2007 14:04:08
Message: <4741de28$1@news.povray.org>
William Tracy wrote:
> Arttu Voutilainen wrote:
>> It did turn out pretty well. Here it is, please enjoy!
>> http://www.zbxt.net/~blizzara/sunsimu3.2.wmv
>
> Beautiful.

Thanks.

> How about several layers of clouds, moving at different speeds? :-)

Should be possible, but I'll have to create those clouds first.. And it
might make rendering times jump up a bit, already at 7.5 hours for that
whole animation (200 frames).

I'll see what I can do when I have time.. Damned high school, takes too
much time to do all that homework.

Btw, does anyone have any idea why my videos doesn't seem to work with
WMP? That last one was done with "mencoder "mf://*.png" -mf fps=10 -o
sunsimu3.2.wmv -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=wmv2"

-- Arttu Voutilainen