POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : More poor planning : Re: More poor planning Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:21:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More poor planning
From: Invisible
Date: 19 Nov 2007 10:29:05
Message: <4741abc1$1@news.povray.org>
Let me tell you what just happened here.

First, somebody from HQ sends me an email asking for the service code on
our Dell server or something. So I tell him. Then he replies saying "OK,
I'm gonna update the service contract on that. Say, by the way, how are
you doing for servers anyway? Need more, need to consolidate, need more
horsepower, etc?"

I nearly fell off my chair...

And then of course, I realised that nobody's offering to *pay* for more
gear, they're just asking if I'd *like* more gear. ;-)