POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Good widescreen LCD : Re: Good widescreen LCD Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:12:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Good widescreen LCD
From: scott
Date: 19 Nov 2007 10:28:21
Message: <4741ab95$1@news.povray.org>
> Look up saccadic masking, our eyes blank out info when they're moving so
> you could have two screens with no intermission if they just in different
> places relative to a neutral background.

You mean like the attached images?  Which pair of squares are the same
colour and which pair are different?  (I used colours from Warp's vertical
bar image)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'grey test.png' (3 KB) Download 'grey test 2.png' (3 KB)

Preview of image 'grey test.png'
grey test.png

Preview of image 'grey test 2.png'
grey test 2.png