POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Good widescreen LCD : Re: Good widescreen LCD Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:13:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Good widescreen LCD
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 19 Nov 2007 08:17:33
Message: <47418ced$1@news.povray.org>
Gail Shaw wrote:
> My 19" LCD packed up the other night, and I thought I'd replace it with a
> widescreen (20" or 21") LCD

My home monitor is a Samsung 22" widescreen (Can't remember the exact
model number off-hand) The only drawback is if you get far enough
off-axis the colors begin to distort, but it has good contrast ratio,
and very fast response time.

One of my primary complaints about the monitor I have at work is if you
scroll white text over a black background, it literally disappears.
Doesn't happen on my Samsung.

Ah, here it is, the 226BW:

http://tinyurl.com/24544j