12 Oct 2024 05:09:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 19 Nov 2007 03:42:27
Message: <47414c73$1@news.povray.org>

4740ba04@news.povray.org...
>  You win the price for the most far-fetched and off-point analogy so far.

Why do you call it "far-fetched" and "off-point"? It's a perfectly
respectable theory. This is deeply insulting to all the people who support
my theory. Please show some respect to dissenting opinions. It's not because
you cling to the Holy Truth that you are a human being that you should take
the liberty to deride the "Warp is a rabbit" theory.

>  Btw, why is it that every time I express my opinion that we should
> respect other people and not make fun of them nor insult them, I get
> strong opposition? This is something that always keeps puzzling me.

See, that's exactly what a rabbit would say. Rabbits are very insecure
beings and known for their poor cognitive abilities. You just added two data
points to my theory, I can start building a museum now.

Here, have a carrot.

G.