POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : An Exceptionally Simple Theory of Everything : Re: An Exceptionally Simple Theory of Everything Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:13:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An Exceptionally Simple Theory of Everything
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 18 Nov 2007 15:52:14
Message: <4740a5fe$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>> gravity-powered light bulbs
>
>   That sounds like a perpetual motion machine. Unlikely. :P

	Unless our Theory of Everything provides exceptions to the 2nd Law of
Thermodynamics based on certain rare circumstances.

	Those Laws are just a result of our observations, and can change. I'm
sure in the early 19th century, people would have scoffed at particles
with mass diffracting.

--
Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same
tune?

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl