12 Oct 2024 03:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 18 Nov 2007 15:30:31
Message: <4740a0e7$1@news.povray.org>

474097aa@news.povray.org...
> Vincent Le Chevalier <gal### [at] libertyallsurfspamfr> wrote:
>> Well that's OK. No theory is ever correct.
>
>  I just wish all those "I *know* theory X is true" people would
> understand that.

There's the theory that Warp is a human being. It's based on several facts,
like the one that you're a programmer and that only human beings have been
found to be programmers.

Now there's the theory that Warp is a cute little bunny with a pink nose and
furry paws that pretends to be a human being. According to my theory, you're
the only rabbit who knows programming. It's based on the fact that a google
search on Warp+rabbit returns 600000 results. The web being the largest book
known to man, it must be true (Warp+aardvark returns 100000 hits, so the
probability of your being an aardvark is smaller).

Since you don't seem to grasp the difference between theories of the first
type and "theories" of the second type, I'll call you a rabbit until you can
disprove my theory. And if you dare tell me I'm stupid or silly, I'll be
deeply hurt, you wascally wabbit.

G.